Monday, October 22, 2007

my patchi chocos / repettos

yippeee... my fave chocos fr dubai!! aint the packaging lovely??

the reason why i post this with the repettos, the boxes look similar.... :p


look at the choco nuggets!!! i can imagine how fat im gonna be when i finish them!



this lifetime of yours, ya shld at least try a patchi! holla if u wanna try some okies!



my repettos.. my 1st bday pressie for myself :)



wooooahhh... aint they lovely??

i always wanted a pair of repettos but can never make up my mind on which color or pattern.. hence when i saw this pair.. i told myself "THIS IS IT!" and they fit perfectly n are super comfy!




anyone wanna translate for us?? hehehe...



lovely lovely lovely...im so in love with them....
ok the posts lately are pretty boring... will update more eye candies real soon... i got like 10000 pics on my computer but im just so lazy to post n blog abt them...this post is pretty random though :) but im a happy bird :) Ohhh La La!!



P.S. i wonder when will copycat get her repettos too? hehehehe





6 comments:

thisisnaive said...

I always say once you start on Repettos, you won't go back to other (ballet shoes). Your sparkly ones are lovely!

ax/jp said...

hehe thank you! ur repettos are lovely too sweetie and i miss u so!

Anonymous said...

hello, wonder where u got yr repettos from? i do know a few sites that sell them eg. satine etc...

ax/jp said...

i got them from the on peddar store in singapore...

Anonymous said...

hello, may I know how much is yours? anyway, you are really pretty! I saw you in Far East Plaza b4 :)

ax/jp said...

hi glenda, its S$349. they have gold color too! go check it out!