Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Pressies Galore

my very lovely, exquisite, expensive pressie fr my beloved pp!! pp ur da bomb!! it really made my birthday a really really special one this yr! :)

benny.. i cant believe u remembered i told u i wanted these speakers that looked like darth vader. lotsa thankies to u and fingers for gettin it for my bday!! and of cos my BFF chris. ur lovely limited red color nano is sooooo hot too :)


dearest joan, i really dig these two bags u got me!! many hugs n kisses for u!! may we spend more birthdays together ahead of us! its been 3 yrs and im still counting...


mr zwee. the one who hand carried these shoes back all the way fr the states for me. aint these ankle boots lovely?? :)



miss karen, u really know im into goldie stuff huh? and of cos not forgettin the orange wedges u got me!! i love them too!! thanks so much once again!!
i would like to shout out to damien, celine, roro, beelang, diana, jeff and whoever i missed out on!! thanks so much for the pressies.. its been a splendid birthday tis yr!! im really glad to have u guys around me!!! love u guys to the bits!!!! muahhhhh
P.S. mr tsoi, thanks for ur chic iphone. btw the pics here are all taken with the iphone :)
xoxo. lil j :) :):)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello! is the iphone sold in singapore? you are a really lucky girl :D

ax/jp said...

hey glenna u can get iphone at some hp shops at far east plaza or lucky plaza...i think the market price is abt 900++.. u can go check it out! :)