Saturday, January 19, 2008

lucky strike!

dun we love him playin the piano?

suave as usual!


these pics above were taken fr my iphone which has no zoom!! how the hell did i forget to bring my ricoh on such a special event? plus the fact that i was sitting in the 2nd row only!!! grrrr i ought to shoot myself!!!


even my trusted sharp vodafone died on me at this point of time. i only had my iphone but better then nuttin right?



at least i have a decent pic with him :) :) woohooo!!!
im officially on a lucky strike!!!!!!! im one of the happiest girl on earth!! dun turn green pls heheheehehehehe




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey how do u manage to get close up with him together? he's so suave as usual.

ax/jp said...

yes he is and he has a wicked sense of humour as well :) very friendly and humble plus no airs!!

Anonymous said...

hi babe. how do you managed to get backstage man? envy!

Anonymous said...

oh gosh! lucky you. how did u get so close up with him?!